Satin Smooth Titanium Blue Thin Film Hard Wax 14 oz
Titanium blue hard wax is created especially for men, but offers same great results for women.
it also requires no strips.
Developed by renowned skin care specialists, these superior quality waxes are highly enriched with individual formulas.
This antibacterial formula is also infused with azulene oil for its skin calming properties ; vitamin E which acts as a buffer and helps soothe and heal the skin.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Gycol Rosinate, Cera Alba, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Guaiazulene, CI 61565, CI 60725.
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
3. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off.
4. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
5. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
6. When applying wax leave excess wax “tab” on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction. – The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
7. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin.
8. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.